My very first time (blogging!)
WOW! I am so excited to finally feel like i am in "the loop". I finally got high speed internet and am loving it. My poor children and housework are getting severely neglected because i can't get off the computer! I started this blog because i really want to have somewhere to write my memories. I have always had good intentions to write in a journal and scrapbook but i never seem to have time! With 4 kids, 1 husband, 2 dogs, 3 sheep, 1 cat (blessing us with another litter of kittens any day now), and 6 horses (at the moment). I just never seem to have enough hours in the day!
Tessa
What a happy baby! I took this picture of Tessa in April '09 she is already 10 Mos. and quite a joy in our family!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment